Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pocket Pants

 I made Emi and Peter both a pair (Emi 2 actually) of these pants. They were called the Simple Pocket Pants out of a book that I had. I made her the 2T pants and tried them on- they were HUGE on her so the next time I just sewed in the seam allowances a little extra. The second set fit her a little better. She loved them though so we put them on and I sent her outside. By the time I was out with her... she'd jumped in two or three mud puddles. I didn't expect anything different!! Peter's are really big on him as well so maybe next fall they will fit him a little better. He kept telling me- I just need to pull them up a little higher.

I also made her hat out of Striping Liberty Wool. It matches her "cute" winter jacket perfectly but Peter's old blue one fits better and she seems more comfortable in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment